WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DOES ITM COLLECT?
ITM may collect and use information about you and/or your business to communicate information about products, services and promotions to you. More specifically, ITM may collect your name, your billing and delivery address, your email address, your telephone (or mobile) number, and information about how you are browsing. These are the ways in which ITM obtains information about you:
- When you buy, order, return, exchange or request information about our products and services from the web.
- When you connect with us in relation to customer service through our customer service center or on social media platforms.
- When you visit the website or participate in interactive features of the website.
- When you use a social networking service, for example our Instagram or Pinterest page.
- When you sign up to receive emails, mobile messages or social media notifications.
- When you enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to one of our surveys or participate in a group on our social networks.
- When you provide us with feedback, suggestions or other information.
- When you interact with our website through your computer, tablet or mobile device.
HOW DOES ITM USE YOUR INFORMATION?
When you provide ITM with personally identifiable information, ITM may use that information in the following ways: ITM may store and process that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services; ITM may use that information to contact you; and ITM may provide that information to third parties in connection with referrals, referrals, or referrals, as described herein.
Personal data that you disclose to ITM remains with ITM and/or with data processors or servers acting on behalf of and responsible to ITM. ITM may disclose collected personal data to third-party service providers in connection with the services they perform for ITM, such as running and fulfilling promotions, conducting surveys, and email and direct mail services. Otherwise, ITM or its agents will not transfer your personal data to third parties in any way, unless ITM obtains your consent, is legally required to do so, such as to comply with the law or a legal request such as a subpoena, to protect the rights, property or interests of the company, or in the event of an asset sale or other corporate restructuring. Taking into account the importance of protecting the privacy of children, we do not collect, process or use on our site any information related to a person under 18 years of age without the prior and verifiable consent of their legal representative. The legal representative has the right, upon request, to view the information provided by the child and/or request that it be deleted.
In some cases, ITM may collect information about you that is not personally identifiable. Examples of this type of information include the type of Internet browser you are using, the type of operating system of the device you are using, and the domain name or IP address of the site from which you linked to our website.
The constant development of the Internet requires occasional adjustments to our privacy statement. ITM reserves the right to make changes where necessary, and will promptly post any updates on this page. We recommend that you visit the page regularly.
- INDUSTRIAS TOMÁS MORCILLO, S.L.
- C/ La Fila, 5
- Pol. Ind. Mediterraneo
- 46550 Albuixech (Valencia)